I have been asked by several people to do their aesthetic treatments as I offer a mobile service.
In these challenging times treatments in your home are not a safe option for your families or mine. Save face have compiled this public announcement regarding aesthetic treatments in the home.
- Follow the Government announcements
- Aesthetic treatments in the home are not safe
- Stay at home, Protect the NHS, Save lives
What the government says:
- The government advice is very clear and applies to you and to all aesthetic practitioners!
- Only go outside for food or health reasons, or work if you cannot work from home. From home does not mean from your home to others.
- Stay 2 meters away from other people. Treatments cannot be provided from this distance.
- Ordinary face masks do not serve to protect you or them from transmitting or catching the virus (not the protective wear worn by healthcare providers on the front line).
- You can spread the virus if you don’t have the symptoms. This applies to you and your family members, but also to them.